Tomorrow's buildings need your planning today.
We are expanding our team and are looking for:
For more than 3 decades, we have been very successful in planning future-oriented energy-efficient building technology for production, logistics and administration. Our passion is the development of highly professional functional solutions on the cutting edge of technology for a variety of interesting projects.
To achieve this, we rely on state-of-the-art communication, planning and process tools in an innovative working environment.
What we offer
- work in an agile and helpful team
- flexible, family-friendly and plannable working hours
- attractive fixed salary plus possible bonus payment and company pension plan
- your own area of responsibility with creative possibilities
- work with digital / advanced tools such as company intranet
- of course room for personal development
- good accessibility with company-owned parking spaces in front of the building
- modern, bright workplace in the company building
- free coffee, cold drinks, healthy snacks in the form of fruit and sweets
- table soccer for the breaks
We are looking forward to your application
Get a taste of practice and gain experience
Are you still studying and would like to gain your first practical experience or orient yourself professionally?
With an internship semester with us, you have the opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into practice right now. In this way, you will gain your first professional experience and can make important contacts for your future. You will work in teams whose know-how covers the entire technical building equipment sector. Together with experienced professionals, you can thus find your way into a promising career – already during your studies or directly afterwards. We support you with state-of-the-art technical equipment and promote your individual skills.
What we offer:
- Insight into the processes and interrelationships of project planning
- Involvement in the planning and calculation of the entire technical building equipment
- Support in the preparation of design and implementation plans
- Support in the preparation of tenders and awarding of contracts
- Participation in and familiarization with the processes of construction management
Qualification: What you bring with you
- You are a registered student in the field of supply engineering or energy management and have ideally already successfully completed a few semesters.
- You are looking for a place for the 1st / 2nd practical semester.
Corona: The pharmaceutical industry needs us now…and we need you!
You will complement our ingenious team and help equip important buildings for production and logistics with resource and environmentally friendly technology.
Join us in the process! Your tasks:
- You advise our customers on the best possible solution for their building project
- You will support our customers in the development of concepts until project completion
How can you achieve your maximum impact with us?
- You have successfully completed vocational training as a planner in the field of supply engineering or heating, ventilation or sanitary engineering
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in planning or execution
Computer skills desirable: AVA programs, calculation programs, MS Office
Of course, fun should not be neglected:
- The right salary (we can’t do anything for the deductions :-))
- Join our table soccer league
- Join one of the mixed teams of runners for the Heilbronn company run (as soon as it takes place again) … or cheer us on
- Of course we offer free coffee, fruit and water.
- We are easily accessible by city bus
- Our company parking spaces (bike, car) are available free of charge